I can already hear the gasps!...
One area I'd love to fix in our house is our laundry room. In its current state, it is definitely not pretty! I love that our laundry is on the main level. But here are the things I'd like to change:
- Matching washer and dryer (please don't make my mistake of only replacing the washing machine when it breaks, splurge before the dryer is discontinued!!!)
- Hide the water hoses for the washer (so ugly!)
- Add another cabinet for storage (we currently have a cabinet above the washer, but another cabinet right beside would be great for extra storage)
- Change the light switch to something more appealing (currently it has a timer which we never use and is beige and stands out like a sore thumb)
- Central Air instead of the window air conditioner we have stuck in the partially tin foil covered window (not attractive at all, but the cold air on hot summer days out-ways the current ugliness)
The paint color is Tabu 412-3 by Pittsburgh Paints.
Here is the wall opposite the washer and dryer. I love the color the pictures add to the space.
Improvement is needed, and hopefully improvement will happen soon. Now you know my ugly laundry room secret.